2. Is there a right age to buy my first home and how much should I have saved before buying one?
3. What are the different home financing options, and which one is the best for me?
4. How much does credit score affect my eligibility for home finance?
5. How should I read the cost sheet of my flat given by the real estate developer?
6. What are the must ask questions to my home loan banker, real estate developer and channel partner?
Are you a real estate investor and not sure of:
1. What are the cost factors other than the circle rate that I should consider?
2. Are the current pandemic times right for real estate investment or buying a home?
3. Whether I am choosing the right developer and broker?
4. How does floor level of my flat impact the returns on my home investment?
5. How do I qualify or select a location as good or bad?
6. Should I go for a ready to move in or under construction property?
The Amazon’s bestseller under the category - “Best Real estate books India”
The last 5 years in real estate have seen a surplus change than almost 70 years before that. RERA, Demonetization, GST, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Act, and then COVID. While demonetization did set the tune, RERA guidelines went a step ahead to ensure the unscrupulous players are wiped out from the real estate sector.
Homebuying entails not only financial transaction but also a lot of emotions. It tops the aspiration of every Indian. However, due to dearth of a credible source of guidance, 8 out of 10 homebuyers in India end up making a wrong choice. This has to do more with the complexity of the Indian real estate industry, its fragmented and not so organized nature.
The A to Z of Residential Real Estate is surely amongst the best real estate books in India that
1. Aids you select the best property for sale in the location of your choice
2. Helps you pick the right real estate agent for your next family home
3. Solves y our query when it comes to choosing from studio or 1 bhk, 2 bhk or 3 bhk or a luxurious penthouse, villas, or row house.
4. Enables you to decide if you are choosing the right real estate developer in your location
5. Enunciates your rights that RERA guarantees you as a homebuyer
6. Describes the relevance of all real estate guidelines for developer, realtors, and home buyer
7. Helps you chose the best home loan options
8. Assist you in finding the right property for rent or tenant for property in your location
9. Helps you decide whether you should put your 10-year-old 1 bhk house on rent or resale.
10. Illustrates dos and don’ts for homebuyers and allays your quest for investment in best real estate property
11. Guarantees value for money for your next real estate investment
12. Helps you identify the most appreciating real estate projects for investment
13. Provides guidance for realtors and developers to undergo digital transformation
14. Rays signal on the strategy to be adopted for real estate business growth